samedi 16 juin 2007

A Midsummer Night's Dream

That kind of day, I want so much: school results, some shopping, I know that I will be paid for my training period... and this night it was couscous party!

The day was ending as anne asked me to join her party. I waited for her. We leave after I had taken a picture of my mother's flower.
I think I like the light upon the leaves. Maybe I just like the light.
Before dinner, we had an aperitif. Citrus and Gin, as usual. The day was going less and less present, spoons were ready to be used, Lucas's father cooked for everybody. I really like this atmosphere where somebody could think he is welcome, and just because he exists. I love this simplicity.
Later, Olivier and Laurent gave us a concert. "Jazz manouche" in French, I don't know how to tell it in an other language. It is quite to say an atmosphere of so simple joy, and some times of so present brotherhood,
and the music...
...and the accordion.
I came back home, there was the New World Symphony...
...I though the essential was that our life to look like a New World Symphony.
Today, life was not but a walking shadow.


1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

que c'est beau, que ces arrêts durent encore et encore!