samedi 9 février 2008

Letter from nowhere

A long time has passed since my last post. Maybe because of things, maybe because of nothing,
Or maybe, there was no light. December is a weird month, with many lights.
Not from the sun.
Sometimes from lamps.
…People…
…Only people.

A long time has passed, and I feel better. February can be a sunny time. Basically, it is. Several trips in France, according to my mood, my hopes and also my work. I haven’t taken many photographs, that was not the time. There are some, chosen among those I took and those somebody had taken. All aren’t as beautiful as I hoped, but they seemed to signify something, I felt, therefore they took their place in the dance, they moved, and then
Everything was well.

Sometimes, things don’t want to be explained by themselves. They don’t want to be understood. However, proud as they are, they sing a sweet melody in our eyes, just to tell us they’re valuable, they have to be watched. No one is able to say why,
They are, and that’s all.
This is the way I chose them, without any other sight than my own feelings, never according to a specific meaning, rarely according to the aesthetics. I’m not sure you’ll agree with me, but anyway, I must begin again this “blog”.

I’m glad there is a sun again. Two month without any beautiful, natural light was too long. I want to take photos, I want to write again, I want to work.
Two months in hibernation… it may be too long.

I would like to apologise. I haven’t got internet anymore. That is why I have not sent any news to anybody. I use to check my e-mails once a day, and to answer once a week, so don’t worry, you’re in my mind. There is just a problem concerning logistics.

Well, I have to leave. I hope I will be able to write and take photographs again.
See you soon everybody.
Birmingham, the 9th of February 2008






















3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonyme a dit…

beaucoup appris

Anonyme a dit…

Long time lurker, thought I would say hello! I really dont post much but thanks for the good times I have here. Love this place..